Destination: Good Health is the combined magazine from MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital and MedStar Union Memorial Hospital. Over the last several years, our hospitals have been on a journey of integrating programs and services between our two campuses to provide patients with the right care, in the right setting, at the right time. We consistently have seen how patients have benefited from treatment at both hospitals, and every day, we work to Make A Difference in the lives of our patients.
To register to receive Destination: Good Health or for one of our classes, call 410-248-8322.
Note: All classes are free, unless otherwise noted, and registration can be completed by calling this phone number.
Latest Edition - Winter 2020
Articles in This Issue
- New Orthopaedic Operating Rooms Now Open
- Free Fentanyl Test Kits Available
- A Unique Place for Healing: New Inpatient Rehabilitation Center Promotes Independence
- Tips for Preventing and Controlling High Cholesterol
- On the Forefront of Sports Medicine
- Treating Colorectal Cancer
- Meal Planning: It’s Easier Than You Think
- Flu Got You Down? When to Seek Medical Care
- Discovery of Aneurysm Calls for Urgent Response
- Improving Access to Healthy Food
- Calendar of Events
Download and read the issue here or click the flipbook above.
Would you like to learn more information, request a physician referral, or receive special items mentioned in this issue? Complete this form.
Check out issues of our previous newsletter, Destinations, here.