Destination: Good Health is the combined newsletter from MedStar Good Samaritan and MedStar Union Memorial hospitals. As you may know, our hospitals have integrated several programs and services over the last few years to provide patients with the right care, in the right setting, at the right time. In our joint publication, you'll receive health and wellness advice and learn about the latest innovative treatments available at our sites.
To register to receive Destination: Good Health or for one of our classes, call 855-212-8202.
Note: All classes are free, unless otherwise noted, and registration can be completed by calling this phone number.
Latest Edition - Winter 2018
Articles in This Issue
- Transforming Cardiac Care
- Keeping Your Brain Healthy as You Age
- Making a Difference
- More Experience Means Better Outcomes
- Simple Food Swaps for a Healthier You
- Understanding the Risks of High Blood Pressure
- Cancer Update: A Lung Screening that Saves Lives
- Managing Movement Disorders in the Elderly
Download and read the issue here or click the flipbook above.
Check out issues of our previous newsletter, Destinations, here.