Destination: Good Health is the combined magazine from MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital and MedStar Union Memorial Hospital. Over the last several years, our hospitals have been on a journey of integrating programs and services between our two campuses to provide patients with the right care, in the right setting, at the right time. We consistently have seen how patients have benefited from treatment at both hospitals, and every day, we work to Make A Difference in the lives of our patients.
To register to receive Destination: Good Health or for one of our classes, call 410-248-8322.
Note: All classes are free, unless otherwise noted, and registration can be completed by calling this phone number.
Latest Edition - Summer 2020
Articles in This Issue
- We are Safe and Ready to Care for You
- Living with Shoulder Pain
- Managing Medications
- Against the Odds: Immunotherapy Works Miracles
- Back to a Regular Rhythm: Cardiac Ablation Restores Normal Heartbeat
- Eating Mindfully for Better Health
- Dealing with Chronic Pain: Consider Seeing a Psychologist
- Community Lectures and Class Schedules
- Community Health Spotlight: Reducing Violence in Our Street
Download and read the issue here or click the flipbook above.
Would you like to learn more information, request a physician referral, or receive special items mentioned in this issue? Complete this form.
Check out issues of our previous newsletter, Destinations, here.