Destination: Good Health is the combined newsletter from MedStar Good Samaritan and MedStar Union Memorial hospitals. As you may know, our hospitals have integrated several programs and services over the last few years to provide patients with the right care, in the right setting, at the right time. In our joint publication, you'll receive health and wellness advice and learn about the latest innovative treatments available at our sites.
To register to receive Destination: Good Health or for one of our classes, call 855-212-8202.
Note: All classes are free, unless otherwise noted, and registration can be completed by calling this phone number.
Latest Edition - Winter 2019
Articles in This Issue
- Offering Specialty Clinics to Help You Thrive
- 2018 Top Doctors
- What Matters Most: A Person-Centered Approach to Care
- Start the Year Off Right: Get a Checkup
- Managing Complex Heart Disease: HCM Clinic
- The Breast Center at MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital
- Five Good Reasons to Exercise With a Partner
- Ready to Kick the Habit? We Can Help
- Revolutionizing Spine Surgery: Robotic Technology Sets New Standard
- Calendar of Events
- Community Health Spotlight: Connecting Vulnerable Patients to Essential Services
Download and read the issue here or click the flipbook above.
Would you like to learn more information, request a physician referral, or receive special items mentioned in this issue? Complete this form.
Check out issues of our previous newsletter, Destinations, here.