Destination: Good Health is the combined newsletter from MedStar Good Samaritan and MedStar Union Memorial hospitals. As you may know, our hospitals have integrated several programs and services over the last few years to provide patients with the right care, in the right setting, at the right time. In our joint publication, you'll receive health and wellness advice and learn about the latest innovative treatments available at our sites.
To register to receive Destination: Good Health or for one of our classes, call 410-248-8322.
Note: All classes are free, unless otherwise noted, and registration can be completed by calling this phone number.
Latest Edition - Summer 2019
Articles in This Issue
- Congratulating Our Excellence in Nursing Honorees
- Restoring Rhythm to Ailing Hearts
- Why Downtime Is Good for Your Health
- The Curtis National Hand Center
- Fighting Lung Cancer
- Staying Active: The Benefits of Low-Impact Exercise
- How to Keep Your Feet Healthy
- Treating Fragile Bones
- Community Health Spotlight: Preventing Diabetes Through Positive Change
- Calendar of Events
Download and read the issue here or click the flipbook above.
Would you like to learn more information, request a physician referral, or receive special items mentioned in this issue? Complete this form.
Check out issues of our previous newsletter, Destinations, here.