Destination: Good Health is the combined newsletter from MedStar Good Samaritan and MedStar Union Memorial hospitals. As you may know, our hospitals have integrated several programs and services over the last few years to provide patients with the right care, in the right setting, at the right time. In our joint publication, you'll receive health and wellness advice and learn about the latest innovative treatments available at our sites.
To register to receive Destination: Good Health or for one of our classes, call 410-248-8322.
Note: All classes are free, unless otherwise noted, and registration can be completed by calling this phone number.
Latest Edition - Fall 2019
Articles in This Issue
- Movement as Medicine
- Treating Complex Heart Conditions
- Tips for Managing Caregiver Stress
- Caring for Wounds that Won't Heal
- Back on Her Feet at Last
- The Difference Between a Serving and a Portion
- The Many Benefits of Walking
- The Latest in Cancer-Fighting Technology
- Community Health Spotlight: Ensuring Access to Lifesaving Breast Screenings
- Calendar of Events
Download and read the issue here or click the flipbook above.
Would you like to learn more information, request a physician referral, or receive special items mentioned in this issue? Complete this form.
Check out issues of our previous newsletter, Destinations, here.