New Heart & Vascular Outpatient Center Transforms Patient Experience and Patient Care
The goal of the new 18,000 square foot Outpatient Center is to co-locate all cardiac and vascular services to provide a seamless, more convenient patient care experience, while providing clinical staff more opportunity to collaborate with their colleagues on their patients' care.
Located on the third floor of the Johnston Professional Building, clinical leadership, administrators, staff and other experts continue to closely collaborate on this innovative and transformative center which will bring together multiple cardiovascular specialties and services.
Located on the third floor of the Johnston Professional Building, the new Heart & Vascular Institute Outpatient Center includes:
- 23 universal exam suites that can be used by any specialty
- 15 state-of-the-art clinical spaces including the device clinic, nuclear suite, vascular testing rooms, echo testing rooms, cardiac rehabilitation and a multifunctional clinic
- Welcome center where patients and loved ones are greeted by the concierge
- Cardiac rehab gym
- Sports and performance cardiology center
- Café and waiting space
- Conference room for meetings and patient education
- Palliative care consultation
- Dedicated patient restrooms and changing rooms
Interested in getting involved or looking for more information? Contact the philanthropy office at 410-554-2662 or email [email protected].