Patients come throughout the region to seek the care of our experienced and compassionate vascular surgeons. This experienced group performs a full spectrum of procedures including the most complex treatments as well as the latest minimally invasive therapies for an extensive range of vascular conditions. Our nurses and staff are experienced in caring for patients both before and after surgery, and our minimally invasive procedures ensure fewer complications and shorter hospital stays.
At MedStar Union Memorial, we use a variety of tests to diagnose vascular disease, including vascular ultrasounds, including:
- Abdominal Duplex
- Arterial Duplex for legs and arms
- Arterial Doppler for legs and arms
- Carotid Duplex
- Mesenteric and Renal Artery Duplex
- Venous Duplex for legs and arms
Learn more about diagnosis.
Vascular Conditions Treated
- Kidney/Renal Failure
- Vascular Diseases of the Arteries
- Carotid Artery Disease
- Mesenteric Artery Disease
- Peripheral Artery Disease
- Renal Artery Disease
- Vascular Diseases of the Veins
Learn more about the conditions we treat.
- Abdominal Aneurysm Treatment
- Carotid Artery Endarterectomy
- Carotid Artery Stenting
- Hemodialysis Access
- Peripheral Angioplasty and Stenting
- Renal Mesenteric Artery Stenting
- Thoracic Aneurysm Treatment
- Varicose Vein Treatment
Learn more about our treatments.