At MedStar Union Memorial Hospital, we partner with our patients in their fight against cancer using the latest technologies and procedures to treat even the most complex cases. Our experts, representing a variety of disciplines, work together to develop customized plans for each patient to ensure the best possible outcomes.
Our physicians have extensive experience in the treatment of:
- Breast cancer including breast conservation and reconstruction
- Thoracic cancers of the esophagus and lungs
- Gastrointestinal cancers such as stomach, liver, pancreas, gallbladder, small intestines, colon, rectum and anus
- Genitourinary cancers of the bladder, kidney and prostate
- Gynecologic cancers including ovarian, uterine, cervical
- Head and neck cancers of the mouth, nose and sinuses, ears, scalp, neck and related structures
- Skin cancers including melanoma.
CaringOn provides gifts to select primary caregivers of adults with advanced stages of cancer. The adult with cancer must reside in the State of Maryland and have a Stage 4 or higher diagnosis. Simply fill out the application form to honor a Caregiver. Click here to find out more.