MedStar Union Memorial Update Regarding Computer Downtime
All major clinical systems are working towards full restoration.
March 30, 2016
Featured in :Technology/IT ,
Explore By Category :
- Awards & Accreditation
- Healthcare industry
- Medical Education
- MedStar in the community
- Orthopaedics and sports medicine
- Quality and Patient Safety
- Video Gallery
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center News
- MedStar Harbor Hospital News
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital News
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital News
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center News
- MedStar Montgomery Medical Center News
- MedStar St. Mary's Hospital News
- MedStar Health System News
- MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center News
All major clinical systems are working towards full restoration, following MedStar Health’s decision on Monday, March 28 to take systems offline to prevent the spread of identified malware and protect patient and associate information. Click here to read MedStar’s recent systemwide media release regarding computer downtime.
To stay up to date, please visit MedStar’s system newsroom.
Back to Top