Power to Heal Campaign
On behalf of MedStar Health, THANKS to everyone who participated in Giving: The Power to Heal, 2016 MedStar Annual Philanthropy Campaign.
To date, 2,570 MedStar associates and clinicians have invested more than $1.2 million in support of projects across the system that have a positive impact on the patients and communities we serve.
The Power to Heal Campaign invites MedStar associates and clinicians to actively participate in philanthropy as together we continue to strengthen and build a culture of gratitude.
Ways to Give
Choose the option that’s best for you.
- One-year payroll deduction: begins on your next pay period and occurs for all remaining pay periods in 2017 – minimum of $2 per pay period required
- One-time payroll deduction: total gift will be deducted on your next pay period – minimum of $5 total payroll deduction – please use printable form only
- One-time gift: credit card, cash or check
Or download the printable gift form and return via:
- Email to: [email protected]
- Drop off at: 33rd St. Prof. Bldg, Rm 345
- Mail to: Office of Philanthropy, MedStar Union Memorial Hospital, 201 E. University Pkwy, Baltimore, MD 21218
*If you choose to participate in the Annual Philanthropy Campaign via a one-time gift or payroll deduction, contributions are tax deductible as allowed by law
Questions? Contact Lea Kurek, philanthropy associate, at 410-554-2662 or via email at [email protected]
- Frequently Asked Questions – learn more about the Power to Heal Campaign at MedStar Union Memorial Hospital.
- Giving to United Way of Central Maryland - You may choose to direct some or all of your gift to the United Way of Central Maryland with our pledge form. Learn more about giving to United Way of Central Maryland. For information on designating your United Way gift, please call Chanel Newsome at 410-772-6670.