MedStar Union Memorial offers a 26-bed unit for acute, short-term behavioral healthcare. The emphasis is on evaluation, stabilization and education of patients.
Population Served: Adults (age 18 and up)
Hours of Service: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Individual/family and group therapy
- Social work and case management services
- Medication management and assessment
- Medical assessment and treatment
- Psychiatric rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Program
- Geriatric services
The staff is a multi-disciplinary team consisting of:
- Licensed psychologists
- Registered nurses
- Masters-prepared counselors
- Social workers
- Certified nursing assistants
- Psychiatric rehabilitation specialists
- We serve all people in the community regardless of their ability to pay.
- We also participate with most insurance companies, both private and public.
- For questions about specific insurance plans, please call our office.
Referral Phone Number: 410-554-6444, Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (voice mail after hours)